Dr. Raun Melmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raun Melmed?

March 17th, 2014

don't drug your child!

Hello. I'm a mother of an 8 year old and last year I took my child to an adhd evaluation and he came up with most of the symptoms but, not enough to be diagnosed with adhd so I was asked to take him in this year. I know my son has adhd and I know that the specialist would recommend Ritalin. So I google all the possible side effects and I'm very concerned about this parents on drugging their children. I choose to go natural.... and so far it's working # organics, exercise, lot's of reading, omega oils, aroma therapy, vitamins and minerals. Try it people! Don't risk the health and future of your children.

May 19th, 2012

Dont go here not the place to come

Horrible Dr. office dont ever go therelazy workers who really are not there to help you. They just want to take your $$$

January 26th, 2011

My son loves Dr. Melmed

...and so do we! Dr. Melmed has known my son since he was nine years old. Dr. Melmed diagnosed him with ADHD, then autism. He reaches my son at the very core, at a deeper emotional level. When he speaks, I watch how his body language from his eye contact down to his sincere and reassuring voice convey his compassion and empathy. I highly believe that, because of Dr. Melmed, my son has done well, and we have "survived" all the turmoil and turbulence of first learning about the autism diagnosis, then going through the heartaches and hurdles, with my child, in our society.Dr. Melmed is a serious doctor, and yet, he can make Alex laugh. We leave our visit with him, feeling more enlightened, as if our burden has been lifted, time and time again. What a wonderful doctor and human being, Dr. Melmed is. I actually think my son, as well as his parents, would cry when Dr. Melmed retires (hopefully NOT ANYTIME SOON!). This world is, indeed, better, with him in it.

November 13th, 2008

Dr.Raun Melmed-Parent Patient Rating

My son saw Dr. Melmed many years ago as a child. We were treated by Dr. Melmed for many years and he was always very professional and caring. My son was very disapproving of Doctors but he loved Dr. Melmed. This is a Dr. I would reccomend to any one that has children with the problems he treats-he is WONDERFUL all the way around!

December 17th, 2015