A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raveen Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raveen Arora, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arora
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raveen Arora, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Arora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raveen Ramesh Arora BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raveen R. Arora practice?
- Dr. Raveen Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Raveen Arora practices Cardiovascular Disease near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Cardiologists.