A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raveen Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raveen Arora, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raveen Arora, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raveen R. Arora practice?
Dr. Raveen Arora practices Cardiovascular Disease near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Cardiologists.