A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raveen Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raveen Arora, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raveen Arora, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raveen Ramesh Arora BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raveen R. Arora practice?
- Dr. Raveen Arora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raveen Arora practices Cardiovascular Disease near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Cardiologists.