Dr. Raveen Arora Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raveen Arora?

Get A Second Opinion! He's not always right.

Posted on October 7th, 2017

Happy I got a second opinion. He was wrong and admitted it. He is greedy. He orders unnecessary tests, especially with hie equipment. He prescribes and try's to push expensive medications. He gets freebies such as free expensive lunches delivered to his staff and also goes to seminars by drug companies. Research him, Pro Public.com. He,s not trust worthy and will lie to your face. Value Your Health.

The best there is

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr. Arora is hands down the best doctor both my wife and me have ever had. He is whip sharp, personable and very intuitive. His bedside manner is the best - and this is coming from someone who has unfortunately spent a lot of time in hospital. I trust him with my life and recommend him without any hesitation.

A Terrific Doctor!

Posted on April 13th, 2016

There are not many physicians like Dr.Arora around anymore. He is professional, friendly, warm, and has a great sense of humor in addition to being an amazing cardiologist. He spends as much time with you as you need and answers all your questions. He has saved my life several times and I truly believe that I would not have celebrated my 80th birthday this week without his amazing care.

Posted on March 13th, 2016

He did not take the time to get to know how to treat my mum and now she is gone. His misread of her fears very well could have hastened her death. He can be hurried and miss things as well as misread things. Not good family interactions as well. No time.

Dr spends time with you, but keeps you waiting a very long time.

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Dr Arora does spend time with patient, but he obviously over books. Waiting 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 hours to see the doctor seems about average. You may make it to the exam room in a half hour, but will wait 45 minutes to an hour to see the doctor. He does appear to be thorough, but I have had time of 2 1/2 hour visits. You will be prescribed more than a couple of medicines. You decide if it's worth it.

Posted on July 4th, 2015

There is no other MD like Arora.

You'd be hard put to find a physician like Dr. Arora.

Posted on May 24th, 2015

Let me put it this way. When I moved to Oregon for a short time, I flew back to see him and now that I live about 50 miles away, my son drives me there every month or sooner if needed. He has saved my life several times and I know he is doing what he thinks is best for me. There aren't too many physicians like him around today. Please ignore the promptness ratings. If he is delayed in the hospital or with another patient in the office, I willingly wait, KNOWING that he will give me all the time I need and I NEVER feel like I am being rushed.

One of the best Cadiologist I Know

Posted on March 28th, 2013

Dr Raveen R. Arora MDFACC is the very best physicians to treat me. This Doctor is dedicated to the proper treatment of his patients. I thought I was unique after my first visit and later visits showed me, that he treats all his patients with the care and concern I was shown. Medical issues I was having were tested, reviewed and corrective action taken. More importantly follow up visits kept them on track. This fine Doctor has improved my life as well as having extended my term of life. Thank You Doctor Arora

A physician you probably only dream of!

Posted on July 17th, 2012

They don't make doctors like Dr. Arora anymore. I don't mind waiting for him because when he comes into the room, he spends as much time as you need. He is professional, intelligent, has a wonderful sense of humor, cares about his patients,and is just an all around wonderful person to know. I had a chance to move out of the area; however, there is no chance that I would leave his practice. I believe he saved my life nine years ago and again when he sent me to Scripps to have my aortic valve replaced. If you need a cardiologist/internist, run,do not walk, to his practice as soon as possible.

Don Levering

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Dr. Arora has been my Doctor for about 10 years. He is an excellent physician and I highly recommend him. His experience speaks for itself. His concern and care is amazing. I have had several health issues and Dr. Arora has been with me and guiding me to "feeling better than ever". I could not ask for better care.

Questionable Practice

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I had a pacemaker put in Dec. 2011. I was referred to him for an abnormal EKG. He had me wear a heart monitor for 24 hrs. then declared I needed a pacemaker. When I asked why and to see the results he dismissed me. Said I wouldn't understand but that is what I needed. In hindsight I wish I would have gotten a 2nd opinion. And he had demeaning bedside manners.

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Dr. Arora has been my doctor for 4 years, treating me for aortic valve stenosis. I could not be more pleased with the care he has given me. I am 89 years old. Because of my bad arteries, surgery was not an option. I preferred and the doctor agreed to give me a regimen of drugs which has provided me with a good quality of life.Last year, Dr Arora treated a complication for me in Anaheim Memorial Hospital for two weeks. The care in that hospital was excellent. I continue to enjoy life due to Dr. Arora's continuing care.