Dr. Raveen Arora MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 12 reviews

July 7th, 2016
The best there is
Dr. Arora is hands down the best doctor both my wife and me have ever had. He is whip sharp, personable and very intuitive. His bedside manner is the best - and this is coming from someone who has unfortunately spent a lot of time in hospital. I trust him with my life and recommend him without any hesitation.

April 13th, 2016
A Terrific Doctor!
There are not many physicians like Dr.Arora around anymore. He is professional, friendly, warm, and has a great sense of humor in addition to being an amazing cardiologist. He spends as much time with you as you need and answers all your questions. He has saved my life several times and I truly believe that I would not have celebrated my 80th birthday this week without his amazing care.

March 13th, 2016
He did not take the time to get to know how to treat my mum and now she is gone. His misread of her fears very well could have hastened her death. He can be hurried and miss things as well as misread things. Not good family interactions as well. No time.

February 18th, 2016
Dr spends time with you, but keeps you waiting a very long time.
Dr Arora does spend time with patient, but he obviously over books. Waiting 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 hours to see the doctor seems about average. You may make it to the exam room in a half hour, but will wait 45 minutes to an hour to see the doctor. He does appear to be thorough, but I have had time of 2 1/2 hour visits. You will be prescribed more than a couple of medicines. You decide if it's worth it.

July 4th, 2015
There is no other MD like Arora.

May 23rd, 2015
You'd be hard put to find a physician like Dr. Arora.
Let me put it this way. When I moved to Oregon for a short time, I flew back to see him and now that I live about 50 miles away, my son drives me there every month or sooner if needed. He has saved my life several times and I know he is doing what he thinks is best for me. There aren't too many physicians like him around today. Please ignore the promptness ratings. If he is delayed in the hospital or with another patient in the office, I willingly wait, KNOWING that he will give me all the time I need and I NEVER feel like I am being rushed.

March 28th, 2013
One of the best Cadiologist I Know
Dr Raveen R. Arora MDFACC is the very best physicians to treat me. This Doctor is dedicated to the proper treatment of his patients. I thought I was unique after my first visit and later visits showed me, that he treats all his patients with the care and concern I was shown. Medical issues I was having were tested, reviewed and corrective action taken. More importantly follow up visits kept them on track. This fine Doctor has improved my life as well as having extended my term of life. Thank You Doctor Arora

July 16th, 2012
A physician you probably only dream of!
They don't make doctors like Dr. Arora anymore. I don't mind waiting for him because when he comes into the room, he spends as much time as you need. He is professional, intelligent, has a wonderful sense of humor, cares about his patients,and is just an all around wonderful person to know. I had a chance to move out of the area; however, there is no chance that I would leave his practice. I believe he saved my life nine years ago and again when he sent me to Scripps to have my aortic valve replaced. If you need a cardiologist/internist, run,do not walk, to his practice as soon as possible.

July 4th, 2012
Don Levering
Dr. Arora has been my Doctor for about 10 years. He is an excellent physician and I highly recommend him. His experience speaks for itself. His concern and care is amazing. I have had several health issues and Dr. Arora has been with me and guiding me to "feeling better than ever". I could not ask for better care.

June 20th, 2012
Questionable Practice
I had a pacemaker put in Dec. 2011. I was referred to him for an abnormal EKG. He had me wear a heart monitor for 24 hrs. then declared I needed a pacemaker. When I asked why and to see the results he dismissed me. Said I wouldn't understand but that is what I needed. In hindsight I wish I would have gotten a 2nd opinion. And he had demeaning bedside manners.

June 23rd, 2011
Dr. Arora has been my doctor for 4 years, treating me for aortic valve stenosis. I could not be more pleased with the care he has given me. I am 89 years old. Because of my bad arteries, surgery was not an option. I preferred and the doctor agreed to give me a regimen of drugs which has provided me with a good quality of life.Last year, Dr Arora treated a complication for me in Anaheim Memorial Hospital for two weeks. The care in that hospital was excellent. I continue to enjoy life due to Dr. Arora's continuing care.

December 13th, 2010
Simply put Dr Arora "saved my life". I was being miss diagnosed and kept getting Worse and Worse. He was recomended by a friend and I was fortunate to see him as his last appointment on a Saturday. A few tests later and I was on my way to the Hospital. I had an ejection fraction of 11(should be between 50 and 70) and an extremely irregular heartbeat. I was in the Hospital a week and had an implantable cardioverter defibrillator put in. 6 Months later my ejection fraction is normal and so is my heart rythem. If Dr Arora did not take the time to see me that Saturday I wouldnt be writting this. He cares and th