A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raveend Thabolingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raveend Thabolingam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raveend Thabolingam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thabolingam graduated from Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Chidambaram.
Dr. Thabolingam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raveend Chaminda Thabolingam MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raveend C. Thabolingam practice?
- Dr. Raveend Thabolingam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raveend Thabolingam practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lathrup Village, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists.