A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raveend Thabolingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raveend Thabolingam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thabolingam graduated from Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Chidambaram.
Dr. Thabolingam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thabolingam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raveend C. Thabolingam practice?
Dr. Raveend Thabolingam practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lathrup Village, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists.