A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raveendra Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Ravi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raveendra B Ravi MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raveendra B. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Raveendra Ravi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raveendra Ravi practices Urology near Conneaut, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ashtabula, OH and Madison, OH.
See Conneaut Urologists.