A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raveendra Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ravi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Ravi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raveendra B Ravi MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raveendra B. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Raveendra Ravi has 1 office location.
Dr. Raveendra Ravi practices Urology near Ashtabula, OH.
See Ashtabula Urologists.