A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raveendra Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ravi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raveendra B. Ravi practice?
Dr. Raveendra Ravi practices Urology near Conneaut, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, OH.
See Conneaut Urologists.