Dr. Raven Deloatch MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Jackson, NC

January 13th, 2014
I have no insurance right now.I was treated so well by everyone.Dr. Deloatch listened to my complaints and also suggested some things that I needed like pap,mammogram.I thought well maybe I will get it done.He helped to also schedule these things.I had wanted a flu and pneumona shot but could not afford it.He made sure I got one that day.He also mails me results of my blood work.I have never had such care with any other doctors.

January 9th, 2014
Methadone addictor!
Dr. Deloatch addicts people to Methadone then leaves them hanging when he thinks his job is on the line! He has no bedside manner for his methadone patients just boots them out to a pain management clinic, if they are taken. If not it's up to them to find other clinics. Somewhere that's just wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the doctors office suppose to do that? Help the patient get help I mean? I worked for a doctor for 20 years and never would our office had of done anything like this doctor did. It's unprofessional conduct needless to say. How he can still be in practice is a mystery to me. My advise is for you NOT to use this man as your Doctor! I will tweet, it FB it and blog it everywhere I can. WARNING STAY AWAY! THE STAFF IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AS WELL!