Radiologist
Red Bank Radiologists
6 Riverview Plz
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732-747-1429
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  Worst Bedside Manner Ever  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2014

When I was told I needed 2 biopsies of my right breast following a suspicious mammogram, I went one of the facilities where Dr. De Vincenzo practices. I was already nervous and worried as I had already been told from the aspect of the masses in the mammogram that I probably had breast cancer. When I asked her to give the results to my breast doctor so she could be the one to inform me, Dr. D V was nasty and said "No! I will be the one to tell you if you have cancer or not." Followed by a story about a 19 year old who needed a double mastechtomy, all while she was performing my biopsies. And that is just the tip of the iceberg regarding her bedside manner. I needed many more tests in the weeks to followed but needless to say I never went back to her. I found other wonderful and very qualified professionals who help me beat my cancer with a lot more compassion and tact than this woman. Stay away from her, she might be accurate but we need a lot more than medical expertise when we face a cancer battle. Compassion, support and tact go hand in had with good medical care.