A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raven Koeppler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raven Koeppler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Koeppler graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Koeppler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raven A Koeppler MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raven A. Koeppler practice?
- Dr. Raven Koeppler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raven Koeppler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.