A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Ravenel Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Theodore Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Smith practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Primary Care Doctors.