Dr. Ravi Aloor Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Aloor?

No scar. No pain

Posted on September 18th, 2016

I had a ugly looking cancer on my face going on to my nose. Had surgery at Dr.Aloor's office. now I am not only cured of my cancer, but no one can see the scar. I used two Tylenols for pain! Highly recommend him.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I REALLY like Dr Aloor very gentle caring and kind. A WONDERFUL doctor :-)

Posted on October 1st, 2010

A wonderful experience, a very kind and compassionate doctor who took time to explain everything to me and my spouse.

Look no further! Dr. Aloor is the greatest!

Posted on July 5th, 2010

Dr. Aloor & his practice are AWESOME!!! He & his staff are unbelievably caring & understandung. Dr. Aloor takes his time and treats you like a human being not a number or money in his pocket. Dr. Aloor really cares about you & the job he is performing for you. His staff works hard to make sure all insurance info is taken care of. I suffered for years with infections and medicatons. The first time I met Dr. Aloor he put my mind at ease by telling me how he would perform hernia surgery along with a panniculectomy. I am 3 weeks post op & doing great! He really is a gem!

Posted on June 4th, 2010

Surgery was a wonderful success. The doctor spent a lot of time with me, answered any questions, and follow-up care was wonderful as well. He is very kind and gentle, explained everything in detail and I really trusted him. His staff is exceptional and are so sweet and make you feel very comfortable, an actual treat to talk to, on the phone and in person.

Breast reconstruction

Posted on August 22nd, 2009

I have been to many Plastic Surgeons in Towson and Baltimore area. Dr. Aloor is the best. He takes time explaining the condition and treatment options. He has excellent bedside manners and very soft spoken. He did a great job on my breast reconstruction. Two other plastic surgeons I had surgery with were always in a hurry and my two breasts were looking totally different and horrible. I was sent to him my breast surgeon and after seeing Dr.Aloor and having the surgery restored my faith in plastic surgery. Two of my friends had tummy tuck and they are very pleased with the results and his follow up care.

Posted on June 9th, 2009

I work at GBMC and frequently have contact with Dr. Aloor with direct patient care. He is without a doubt one of the most caring physicians I have ever worked with.His bedside manner is wonderful. His surgical skills are also excellent and his patients rarely have infections or complications.I highly recommend him.

Posted on February 23rd, 2009

Definitely the nicest, most caring doctor I have had the pleasure of meeting. I would wholeheartedly recommend him.

Best bedside manner

Posted on October 15th, 2008

Dr. Aloor is the kindest doctor I've ever had.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017