A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Patel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Patel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Bharat Patel MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ravi Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Patel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Roanoke, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Roanoke Internists and Roanoke Geriatric Doctors.