A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi B Shah DO and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ravi B. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ravi Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Shah practices Surgery near Placentia, CA.
See Placentia Surgeons.