A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Bajpai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Bajpai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajpai graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bajpai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Bajpai DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Bajpai practice?
- Dr. Ravi Bajpai has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Bajpai practices Internal Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Internists.