7 years of experience
Accepting new patients
1000 Central St
Evanston, IL 60201 Phone number & directions
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Bashyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Bashyal, Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon with Expertise in Minimally Invasive Hip and Knee Replacement, and Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery (University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bashyal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bashyal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Computer-Assisted Therapy
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashyal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bashyal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Kant Bashyal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Bashyal practice?
- Dr. Ravi Bashyal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Bashyal practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Skokie, IL.
See Evanston Surgeons and Evanston Orthopedic Surgeons.