A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Berry, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Kumar Berry BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Berry practice?
- Dr. Ravi Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Berry practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Pediatricians and Riverside Gastroenterologists.