Learn more about Dr. Ravi Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Bhagat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhagat
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Bhagat, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagat graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Bhagat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Providence Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Kumar Bhagat MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Bhagat practice?
- Dr. Ravi Bhagat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Bhagat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.