A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Bhalla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Bhalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bhalla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi M Bhalla MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi M. Bhalla practice?
- Dr. Ravi Bhalla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Bhalla practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Rheumatologists.