Learn more about Dr. Ravi Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Bhalla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Bhalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhalla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhalla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravi M. Bhalla practice?
Dr. Ravi Bhalla practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Adult Medicine, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Rheumatologists, and Peoria Family Physicians.