Learn more about Dr. Ravi Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Bhalla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhalla
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bhalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Bhalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bhalla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi M Bhalla MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi M. Bhalla practice?
- Dr. Ravi Bhalla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Bhalla practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Rheumatologists.