Family Practitioner, Internists, Rheumatologist
13943 N 91st Ave
Ste C101
Peoria, AZ 85381
623-977-6428
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Best doctor ever  |  show details
by Claudia P. on Jun 20th, 2014

Doctor Bhalla has been my rheumatologist since 11 years ago. He's always been caring and very knowledgeable. He has shown lots of compassion for me and always listens to what I have to say. I would never go anybody else.

|  Wonderful, hardworking doctor  |  show details
by Kathryn S. on Jun 14th, 2014

Dr. Bhalla is intensely set on finding a way to help me with my chronic pain. He diagnosed me with fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. He is not overly friendly, but he is efficient and quick, trying something different each time, if necessary (which it has been, so far). I am glad I was referred to him by a friend.

by Philip J on Nov 20th, 2013

I like him. He is doing a better job than previous Dr. I would recomend him. He is a bit short on spending time talking with me,

|  How fortunate to have been to have been sent to Dr. Bhalla many years ago.  |  show details
by Lynda Lloyd on Oct 8th, 2013

I have been Dr. Bhalla's patient for many years, and have found him to be very knowledgeable, a good listener as to my problems, thorough, caring, and able to keep me out of pain, able to sleep, and able to be as active. How grateful I am to be his patient.

|  Staff  |  show details
by mw on Apr 24th, 2013

I really like Dr. Bhalla but can't say that about the office staff. While on hold for 15 minutes from 11:30 - 11:45, my call was cut off promptly at 11:45. According to the looping recording, the office goes to lunch at 11:45. So after waiting on hold for 15 minutes, they didn't have the courtesy to answer the calls that were already on hold before going to lunch. The message I received was that "this mailbox is not taking calls" and my call was cut off. I guess my time isn't as valuable as their time.

|  Passion for medicine; not for people  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

I had to wait 3 weeks for followup after bloodwork and xrays. When he informed me of my diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis, his bedside manner was non-existent. I felt he showed no compassion, empathy, or desire to answer any questions I might have. Then, he just walked out, no goodby, no nothing. I didn't know that the appointment was over. I waited thinking he might be coming back. He wasn't!

Aug 23rd, 2012

Office and staff are very impersonal.

|  great at first  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

when i first came to see dr. bhalla he was very kind and caring. After a few followup visits he seemed rushed and when i needed to ask him something about a side effect i was experiencing he gave me a quick response. When I went to fill it, the pharmacist asked why i needed to take this and when i told her my reason she told me this was not for that. i also reacted badly to an infusion and was told to come back after the side effects were gone. i felt a little out in the cold.

|  Unethical  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

Underhanded dealing with me. Promised results that never happened. Lied about what he was going to do and failed to make good when he got called for it. Never see him. You'll be sorry. It;s all about the money. See if he does not order a lot of tests that he provides in his own office. Its a scam to milk your insurance for more money.

|  not caring just likes to give remicaide and grunts through the visit  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2011

does not care if he makes the right dx o not

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2011

Dr. Bhalla has done a great job of keeping my fibromyalgia and arthritis under control. The quality of life I have would be greatly diminished if it were not for Dr. Bhalla's care of me.

|  PROFESSIONAL  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2010

DR. BHALLA IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL.

Sep 8th, 2010

When calling the office the amount of time spent on hold is much too long.

|  The best  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2010

I was his #2 patient, so know how great he is, has kept me functioning

|  Sandee  |  show details
by sandee on Jan 12th, 2010

Dr Bhalla is only doctor who took the time to really find the problem. it it were not for Dr Bhalla I would still be in pain. Thank You doctor

|  On track  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Bhalla since 2002 (6 years). Yes he can be extremely busy, but I know that is because he has such a large volume of patients. I have always seen him and not a PA. He greets me with a handshake and sits down to listen to me regarding my health condition since my last visit. He will refer me to get an x-ray, epidural shots for my back or a MRI if necessary. He wants to make sure he knows what is happening with my body before just prescribing another pill. I appreciate his follow through and his thoroughness. Thank you Dr. Bhalla.

|  The most wonderful and caring doctor in the Valley  |  show details
by ajsize@msn.com on Jun 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Doctor Bhalla is the most wonderful and caring doctor in the valley. He is prompt, polite and listens to what you have to say. He respects his patients as people with pain and concerns. He also answers questions without appearing to be "putout" about them. Thank you Dr. Bhalla! Adrianne J. S.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com