A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhatia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Bhatia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Ravi Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Bhatia practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Internists, Duarte Hematologists, and Duarte Oncologists.