A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Chander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Chander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chander
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Chander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Chander, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chander graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Balasundaram Chander BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ravi B. Chander practice?
- Dr. Ravi Chander has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Chander practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Cardiologists.