A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Chandra, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Chandra, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Breast Cancer
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chandra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Chandra MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Chandra practice?
- Dr. Ravi Chandra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Chandra practices Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.