A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Chandrasekhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Chandrasekhara, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrasekhara graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chandrasekhara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Chandrasekhara MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Chandrasekhara practice?
- Dr. Ravi Chandrasekhara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Chandrasekhara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.