A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Chandrasekhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandrasekhara
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chandrasekhara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Chandrasekhara, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrasekhara graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chandrasekhara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Chandrasekhara MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Chandrasekhara practice?
- Dr. Ravi Chandrasekhara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Chandrasekhara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.