Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great overall show details Great overall
by Aslynn & Mark Johnson on Feb 19th, 2015

Always great when giving my baby her check ups and always ready to answer questions

not happy show details not happy
Dec 6th, 2014

Extremely long wait. The office staff is so rude!! They do not want to answer any questions and are so unfriendly. I had many billing issues. It is not very organized and the waiting room is dirty. The doctor is nice and good with kids but he rushes through the appoinment.

Greatful show details Greatful
Jul 17th, 2013

Happy to have him as our pediatrician for all three of my kids, who very found of their doc. His office also called me to arrange a follow up which was nice because I forget these things.I wish there were more doctors like him out there I highly recommend him to any one.

Out to get your money show details Out to get your money
Aug 30th, 2012

He charges $1 per page of record which is the result of a consultation with the doctor that you paid for in any case. I do not recall being informed of such an office policy or signing any agreement to paying such a fee.

Best around show details Best around
Aug 22nd, 2011

Caring and compassionate. Wants to see the patient before prescribing medications will nilly. Great office hourse, evenings and weekends.

Professional and Competent show details Professional and Competent
by V Sharma- Bridgewater resident on Jul 10th, 2010

I have found Dr Chennapragada to be extremely competent and professional in his work. My son ( 6 yrs) has been his patient for the last year or so. We have visited the Dr's office 3-4 times. Our experience has been consistently good.The Dr spend enough time understanding the problem, he is not trigger happy while prescribing medication and follows up diligently on the patient's well being after the visit.I strongly recommend this doctor.