Pediatrician
Pediatric & Adolescent Care Associates
676 Rte 202-206 N
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
908-927-1155
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Greatful  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2013

Happy to have him as our pediatrician for all three of my kids, who very found of their doc. His office also called me to arrange a follow up which was nice because I forget these things.I wish there were more doctors like him out there I highly recommend him to any one.

|  Out to get your money  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

He charges $1 per page of record which is the result of a consultation with the doctor that you paid for in any case. I do not recall being informed of such an office policy or signing any agreement to paying such a fee.

|  Best around  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Caring and compassionate. Wants to see the patient before prescribing medications will nilly. Great office hourse, evenings and weekends.

|  Professional and Competent  |  show details
by V Sharma- Bridgewater resident on Jul 10th, 2010

I have found Dr Chennapragada to be extremely competent and professional in his work. My son ( 6 yrs) has been his patient for the last year or so. We have visited the Dr's office 3-4 times. Our experience has been consistently good.The Dr spend enough time understanding the problem, he is not trigger happy while prescribing medication and follows up diligently on the patient's well being after the visit.I strongly recommend this doctor.