A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Chittajallu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Chittajallu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chittajallu
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Chittajallu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Chittajallu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chittajallu graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chittajallu has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Shankar Chittajallu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi S. Chittajallu practice?
- Dr. Ravi Chittajallu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Chittajallu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Gastroenterologists.