A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Chittajallu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Chittajallu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chittajallu
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Chittajallu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Chittajallu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chittajallu graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chittajallu has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Shankar Chittajallu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi S. Chittajallu practice?
- Dr. Ravi Chittajallu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Chittajallu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Gastroenterologists.