Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
4521 Medical Center Dr
Ste 500
McKinney, TX 75069
972-562-8383
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  retired teacher  |  show details
by Bunny Frost on Apr 23rd, 2014

The surgery went so fast, under an hr. for both upper and lower GI. When I got out, I felt no affects from the anesthesia and woke up as they returned me into my room. Felt no soreness in my mouth, which surprised me greatly. I go in today for a follow up to the surgery. He asks if I have any questions, which I didn't but would have taken the time had I had any. Today I have several questions and am hoping he will answer all of them.

|  I just wish he had run a few more tests  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2011

Dr. C is very thorough. With one procedure I knew the full scope of my upper and lower GI. I gave me real piece of mind. When I had a troubling symptom he ordered a test and asked to see me. Unfortunately, he couldn't make a diagnosis at that point, so he asked me to come back in 6 weeks and go to a neurologist to check out the headaches I experienced after eating. I just wish he hadn't waited and referred me.

|  show details
Sep 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

DR CHITTAJALLU IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND INTELLIGENT DOCTOR.HE IS HIGHLY EMPATHETIC, WITH A SWEET SPIRIT! I AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS. I RECOMMEND DR CHITTAJALLU TO EVERYONE WHO IS HAVING DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

This is the worst most unproffessional doctor I have ever been treated by. Everything from the rude hideous nurses to the indifferent unhelpful visit with the doctor was a horror-show! Dr. Chittajalu actually took personal phone calls on his cell during t

Read Full Review at yahoo.com