Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
retired teacher show details retired teacher
by Bunny Frost on Apr 23rd, 2014

The surgery went so fast, under an hr. for both upper and lower GI. When I got out, I felt no affects from the anesthesia and woke up as they returned me into my room. Felt no soreness in my mouth, which surprised me greatly. I go in today for a follow up to the surgery. He asks if I have any questions, which I didn't but would have taken the time had I had any. Today I have several questions and am hoping he will answer all of them.

I just wish he had run a few more tests show details I just wish he had run a few more tests
Feb 6th, 2011

Dr. C is very thorough. With one procedure I knew the full scope of my upper and lower GI. I gave me real piece of mind. When I had a troubling symptom he ordered a test and asked to see me. Unfortunately, he couldn't make a diagnosis at that point, so he asked me to come back in 6 weeks and go to a neurologist to check out the headaches I experienced after eating. I just wish he hadn't waited and referred me.

Sep 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

DR CHITTAJALLU IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND INTELLIGENT DOCTOR.HE IS HIGHLY EMPATHETIC, WITH A SWEET SPIRIT! I AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS. I RECOMMEND DR CHITTAJALLU TO EVERYONE WHO IS HAVING DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Apr 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

This is the worst most unproffessional doctor I have ever been treated by. Everything from the rude hideous nurses to the indifferent unhelpful visit with the doctor was a horror-show! Dr. Chittajalu actually took personal phone calls on his cell during t

Read Full Review at yahoo.com