A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Chundru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Chundru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chundru
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chundru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Chundru, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chundru graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chundru has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Krishna Chundru MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Chundru practice?
- Dr. Ravi Chundru has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Chundru practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.