A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Chundru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Chundru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Chundru, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chundru graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chundru has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chundru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Chundru practice?
Dr. Ravi Chundru practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.