Dr. Ravi Dammanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Dammanna?

Posted on April 20th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. D for 9 years, and the entire staff at North Fulton Pain Clinic are exceptional! Michelle, the N.P. Has an amazing bedside manner and rapport with her patients, and Dr. D is great! They spend time with you answering questions, talking about your diagnosis and treatment, suggesting procedures that may help you without pressuring you into anything you don't want. Nurses and support staff are sweet and very helpful and accommodating when needed/possible. I highly recommend this pain clinic - they're legit, not a "pill mill".

Recommend highly

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Dr. Dammanna came highly recommended from a trusted neurosurgeon. His diagnosis was in line with that of previous physicians and my surgeon but his treatment plan added several things not previously recommended that proved to be successful. In addition, I've made some lifestyle changes recommended by Dr. D and I' ve benefitted tremendously. I recommend Dr. D and his staff highly.

north fulton pain clinic

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I have such trouble contacting doctor, nurses are fantastic, some staff not easy to work with

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Doctor was not compassionate, was rude and very insensitive. His knowledge of a rare condition was limited and I felt he really could have cared less. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. I was very disappointed in the clinic as it came recommended by other doctors who I respect.

Doctor's Response

The patient expected to be placed on long term pain medications that have numerous side effects. There were better ways to treat the condition but she decided before she was evaluated what she had wanted. I refused to prescribe these medications and she was unhappy with the decision.

pain management and treatment

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Had a great visit with Dr. Dammanna, He was friendly and spent a lot of time answering all my questions. I felt like he really cared about my pain and how to treat it. He gave me several options and let me decide how I wanted to proceed. I will be visiting him again. I recommend him highly to anyone suffering with pain.

Posted on January 16th, 2017