Dr. Ravi Dhawale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Dhawale?

Dr. Talks about patients

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Can't make appointment be a use no one answers the phone. They would leave nasty messages about not being able to get ahold of me and I wasn't returning their calls but they would call while I was at work and would not answer or would put me on hold for o er 20 minutes every time I called back. I complained to the manager and to a nurse. My next visit Dr. D told a nurse "this is the woman who is pi**ed because noone answers the phone and she can't get an appointment." He then laughed. He said this right outside my exam room before he came into my room. I have been told I need blood work but never receive orders unless I call and waste a ton of my time to finally talk to someone. He also would not refer me to someone else!

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Dr. Dhwale is always very kind and supportive. While I know he is extremely busy, he takes the time to answer my questions. Being able to communicate via the internet through the patient portal is much more efficient than calling if I need a prescription or have a question. The only annoyance is that it is very difficult to reschedule an appointment because he is booked out so far.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

He and Cherl Coleman are terrific. The most caring and professional people I have ever worked with.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Among the most impressive practitioners I have met in the medical profession over my 60 years.

AMAZING!

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Dr. Dhawale is a kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable physician. I have many medical issues and he is involved (even when he is not the primary treating physician) with each disease. He understands that each disease may interact with one another. Dr. Dhawale is just on point at each visit. Always knows what happened at the previous visit and asks what has changed, what is good, bad etc. As an example, two visits ago, I was down, frustrated with my diseases, and just wanted to give up. I was crying and going on about how I just couldn't do this anymore. He spent time with me, talking me off the ledge. He was helping me understand that everything was going to be ok. I can not express enough how amazing he is. I feel very blessed to have him as my Endocrinologist. I have all of my other physicians at The Ohio State University, I will NOT change him as my physician even though OSU has asked me to . Not going to happen. I hope this helps if you are choosing a physician.

Dissapointed

Posted on April 27th, 2014

At first he was awesome. He identified my pituitary tumor. His after care was horrible, he tried to convince me I was depressed when I was not getting better. A trip to the Cleveland clinic an a simple blood test proved him wrong, I had hashimotos disease. I still continued care with him. After several more visits ,I realized I was not going to get better in his care, so I changed doctors. His nurse and his stag are very rude!

Do not see this doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Do not go to this doctor if keeping an appointment is important to you. I had and appointment for 4 months at a specific time and when I went to the appointment I was told I arrived 20 minutes late to the appointment. When in actuality, they made the mistake in their system, and I was 10 minutes early. Now I am being charged for a no-show. It is clearly his office's fault and instead of working with me to remedy the situation, his staff just decided to bill me for their mistake. I do not think compassion and care is in his vocabulary. Do all you can to find a better doctor who will keep appointments and not blame the patient for his mistake.

bad experience with staff

Posted on October 21st, 2013

I liked this Dr at first and it went downhill from there.I reside in Marysville and he is only there on Thursday.He had me driving to columbus,shuffled me off to a Phy.Asst.and then off to another Phy. Asst.He happened to be out of town when i had an episode of uncontrollable suger.His staff was completely unprofessional with me and told me things that he had said that were obviously false.I found out later that he was out of town.Instead of getting the patients point of veiw i was sent a letter to find a new Dr.I have told him several times that my sugar gets out of control for days at a time.I guess he can just drop the ball and not care how i was treated by his staff. Take your chances.

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Posted on September 9th, 2012

We love him. He s knowledgable and very caring. He follows up on me and expresses genuin caring and concern. Highly recommend him!

Posted on September 7th, 2012

He is a great MD with a great personality. I would recommend him to all.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

As a type 1 diabetic for almost 20 years, I have avoided endocrinologists for years because they all seem so focused on the epidemic of type 2. Dr. Dhawale was awesome. He understood that I had a good control over my diabetes and just needed fine tuning. He took plenty of time with me and understood my concerns and also took the time to examine me and found problems that a general doctor would not have found. I highly recommend him to others who have type 1 diabetes