Overall Review

2.2

no change

September 9th, 2016
Never Again
I went to see this doctor a few months ago, and he spent a total of 5 minutes with me. He didn't look at any of my MRI's, CT scans or anything. When I asked him questions he made me look like an idiot and loved every second of it. He is an arrogant doctor and I would never recommend him to anyone.

September 4th, 2016
Neuropathy
Was Recommended to him by another Doctor. He did nothing, as I had MRI's, Cat scans and EMG's. He explained that I would have to live with it. Gave me a bottle of Lyrica , even though I explained that it didn't work in the past. No bedside manner. I suggest finding another Doctor with better reviews. Maybe I caught him on a bad day and you may have a better experience.

August 17th, 2016
Caring
Dr. Ravi Dukkipati is compassionate, cautious and respectful Neurologist who has been treating me for a year now, he is on point with my care!

July 11th, 2016
Professional , good listener and cares about his patients.

March 14th, 2016
I like this dr. He explained why I needed the tests I needed so we could get an accurate diagnosis. Sometimes however when I explain a symptom, he doesn't consider it from my MS when I know through research it could be.

February 24th, 2014
RN
I will not be seeing this physician again and do not recommend him. He spent a total of 10 minutes with me as a new patient and took a phone call in the middle of that time. He did not do a thorough neurological exam, didn't review much history, did not look a the time line of symptoms that I brought with me. He based his reversal of a previous MS diagnosis on an MRI that was done on a T1.5 (low powered) machine without contrast - not at all done according to MS protocol. There was no additional testing, no plan for follow up and no referral to help discover the cause of continued, troubling neurological symptoms. This visit was a waste of my time and insurance payment.

February 25th, 2012
he misdiagnosed me with ms

November 22nd, 2011
Very Professional
My experience was completely opposite of what many have said here. This doctor fit me in before office hours because he saw a definate need in my care. My previous Neurologist cancelled my appt after knowing I was re-lapsing (MS). My appt was detailed and complete...unlike any doctor up to this point. The staff at WellSpan was wonderful and so caring, something I had yet to experience with my other neurologist. He also conferenced with my primary care physcian while I was there in order to let her know what our course of treatment was going to be. I would recommend Dr. Dukappati to someone who has MS without any reservation.

October 10th, 2011
Don't believe the hype!
I couldn't believe the pointless bashing of this MD. I have had Dr Dukkipati for over a year now, and I think he is a very attentive doctor. He knows his meds backwards and sideways, and always has a unique perspective on his patients. HE HAS DEFINITELY LISTENED TO MY PROBLEMS AND TRIED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I am in a family that has two members that see him, and we are both happy with his service.

September 7th, 2011
One of the worst Doctors I ever had. I've got several neurological issues, and have moved several times around the US. I've had several Drs. This Dr. is by far the worst, least compenent, and self absorbed Dr's I have ever seen. Stares at himself, and is totally disinterested in me or my condition.

September 14th, 2010
Strange practices
Not only is he obsessed with 'grooming" himself, on more than one occassion while talking with my husband he would dig in his ears with his fingers roll whatever came out of it between his fingers into a ball and then sniff it with his nose, I swear this is true-I would have no reason to make up such a strange thing. In addition, all he ever did was to sit at his desk and talk with us-never examined my husband or ran any additional tests other than what was done in the hospital. Strange and gross!!

October 6th, 2009
Disgusted
I am disgusted with this entire office AND his staff. It's a joke. After experiencing breakthrough seizures I called to speak to the on call physician. She immediately told me it was a side effect of my medication. Interesting...I hadn't mentioned my medication..and not only that, but I'd not had a change in my medication in 3 years! Not only that...but this is the only physician I know of that has off every other Friday and for the past 2 weeks has been working half days. It's impossible to get an appointment...I've tried to call the office 3 times now and the on call physician will not return my call. I'm now completely out of my anti seizure medication, I can't get in touch with anyone to call anything into a pharmacy, can't reach anyone to make an appointment...OR reach anyone to transfer my records. POTENTIAL PATIENTS STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE.