Dr. Ravi Dukkipati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Dukkipati?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Dukkipati?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 14th, 2017

I've been seeing this neuro since he came to Wellspan and I have zero complaints. Actually feel like he's looking out for my best interest.

February 28th, 2017

Told me just to stay on my high dose of morphine. Now Addicted!! The reason for my painful symptoms were not searched and I had to seek out other treatment.

January 24th, 2017

This guy never performed a neuro exam on me I'm a multiple sclerosis patient and all he did was prescribe expensive medications! Go see Dr Cherry he will take care of you !

September 10th, 2016

Never Again

I went to see this doctor a few months ago, and he spent a total of 5 minutes with me. He didn't look at any of my MRI's, CT scans or anything. When I asked him questions he made me look like an idiot and loved every second of it. He is an arrogant doctor and I would never recommend him to anyone.

September 5th, 2016

Neuropathy

Was Recommended to him by another Doctor. He did nothing, as I had MRI's, Cat scans and EMG's. He explained that I would have to live with it. Gave me a bottle of Lyrica , even though I explained that it didn't work in the past. No bedside manner. I suggest finding another Doctor with better reviews. Maybe I caught him on a bad day and you may have a better experience.

August 17th, 2016

Caring

Dr. Ravi Dukkipati is compassionate, cautious and respectful Neurologist who has been treating me for a year now, he is on point with my care!

July 11th, 2016

Professional , good listener and cares about his patients.

March 14th, 2016

I like this dr. He explained why I needed the tests I needed so we could get an accurate diagnosis. Sometimes however when I explain a symptom, he doesn't consider it from my MS when I know through research it could be.

February 24th, 2014

RN

I will not be seeing this physician again and do not recommend him. He spent a total of 10 minutes with me as a new patient and took a phone call in the middle of that time. He did not do a thorough neurological exam, didn't review much history, did not look a the time line of symptoms that I brought with me. He based his reversal of a previous MS diagnosis on an MRI that was done on a T1.5 (low powered) machine without contrast - not at all done according to MS protocol. There was no additional testing, no plan for follow up and no referral to help discover the cause of continued, troubling neurological symptoms. This visit was a waste of my time and insurance payment.

February 25th, 2012

he misdiagnosed me with ms

November 22nd, 2011

Very Professional

My experience was completely opposite of what many have said here. This doctor fit me in before office hours because he saw a definate need in my care. My previous Neurologist cancelled my appt after knowing I was re-lapsing (MS). My appt was detailed and complete...unlike any doctor up to this point. The staff at WellSpan was wonderful and so caring, something I had yet to experience with my other neurologist. He also conferenced with my primary care physcian while I was there in order to let her know what our course of treatment was going to be. I would recommend Dr. Dukappati to someone who has MS without any reservation.

October 10th, 2011

Don't believe the hype!

I couldn't believe the pointless bashing of this MD. I have had Dr Dukkipati for over a year now, and I think he is a very attentive doctor. He knows his meds backwards and sideways, and always has a unique perspective on his patients. HE HAS DEFINITELY LISTENED TO MY PROBLEMS AND TRIED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I am in a family that has two members that see him, and we are both happy with his service.