A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Gada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Gada, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gada
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Gada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Gada, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gada graduated from Texas Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Premchand Gada MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi P. Gada practice?
- Dr. Ravi Gada has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Gada practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dallas Endocrinologists.