A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Gada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Gada, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Gada, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gada graduated from Texas Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Premchand Gada MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi P. Gada practice?
- Dr. Ravi Gada has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Gada practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Southlake Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Southlake Endocrinologists.