Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
 |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

I was very pleased during my initial consultation with Dr. Gada. I was already nervous about the infertility process but he explained everything and made me feel very comfortable. I had seen other infertility specialists in the past but never started the process because I didn't feel comfortable with them. Me and my husband have started our infertility process with Dr. Gada and have been very pleased so far. We look forward to the day of having our own little family.

|  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

Dr. Gada is an excelent physician. His bedside manner is excellent. He not only cared for me during the pregnancy of my boys but worked around schedules and ended up delivering my boys. He then helped us through another round of IVF. He really does make you feel like you are his only patient. Thank you!

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

My wife and I consulted with Dr. Gada over our infertility issues. He was able to explain all the issues in laymen's terms while still conveying the medical information we needed.Considering infertility is such an emotional topic, he did an excellent job of discussing the benefits/concerns with us and were thankful for his guidance.

|  Helped treat our infertility  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

Dr. Gada is an excellent doctor. We have our son thanks to his help. We can't say enough to thank him and his staff.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jan 25th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

We would recommend Dr. Gada to anyone.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jun 12th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Dr Gada was wonderful, he was sensitive and caring and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. I recommend him highly

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

Dr. Gada helped my husband and I with IVF. He was very helpful, courteous and had an excellent bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone!