A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi George, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. George has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Roseland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi George DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ravi George practice?
- Dr. Ravi George has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravi George practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Oak Brook Internists and Oak Brook Pediatricians.