Dr. Ravi Gorav MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016
Don't Bother
I waited an hour and fifteen minutes to be seen. I got to hear the entire consultation of the patient next door- so, be aware that the walls are thin and your information can be overheard. He never once asked if my condition was causing me discomfort or pain. He took a glance at my throat, said it didn't look bad, and recommended I eat yogurt, buttermilk, etc. He never bothered to check if perhaps I was already doing that. It was a 45 second exam/consultation. I wasted driving time and gas (both ways), waiting time, insurance, and co-pay for a consultation, that for all its quality, could have been done telephonically.

February 11th, 2015
Very professional
I had a great experience. the wait time was short and the service was professional. The Medical assistant was very helpful and knowledgeable. The Dr. Was very up front and let me know the best route. I'm very happy with my experience.

November 17th, 2014
Find another Doctor
I would not recommend Dr. Gorav. During my one and only visit he spoke at length on his cell phone in the examination room, and it was easy for me to ascertain that his conversation involved a business deal. The epitome of unprofessionalism. And, during my visit, I was given a hearing test, which seemed entirely unrelated to the reason I had sought medical care (and, as I later learned, it was). The hearing test booth is near the front desk, and is no more sound proof than a cardboard box. I had a hard time hearing the 'sound tones" over the conversation outside the door. He made no conclusion of any sort at the time of my visit, instead I was advised to set up yet another appointment, which I did not do - needless to say. I later went to a different doctor which did not administer superfluous tests of any sort and accurately diagnosed my problem right away, which turned out to be a simple and very common one, at that.

October 1st, 2012
bad surgery!!!
never come back, horrible plastic surgery!!!!

December 21st, 2011
Satisfied Patient
Was very direct, did not waste time and answered all questions. Reviewed all medical history and advised what he would do, did not make it a multiple choice session. Kept me informed during the procedure which had complications and lasted longer than anticipated. Pleased with Dr. and staff and I have been a patient to approx. 200 Dr's over the years from many different parts of the nation and top name hospitals. Was taken care of properly. Dr. did not waste my time which is a plus.

August 29th, 2011
My first visit, he was a bully, talked down to me, and was short with me when I did not relax enough for him. He was in such a hurry, that he did not get his glove fully on and used it that way to perform the exam.The second visit, to read the report from the diagnostics, I had to way 1 hour and 20 minutes, and insurance was billed for $200 for a 5 minute visit with me responsible for $140.I would not recommend him.

March 21st, 2017