Learn more about Dr. Ravi Govila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Govila, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Govila graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Govila has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Govila accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravi M. Govila practice?
Dr. Ravi Govila practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists, Bloomfield Hills General Practitioners, and Bloomfield Hills Pediatricians.