A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Kumar, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulare District HealthCare System
- Corcoran District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Indra Kumar MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi I. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ravi Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Kumar practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corcoran, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulare, CA and Pixley, CA.
See Corcoran Family Physicians, Corcoran Internists, and Corcoran Obstetricians & Gynecologists.