A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Iyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Iyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Srinivas Iyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi S. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Ravi Iyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Iyer practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.