A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Iyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Iyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Srinivas Iyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi S. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Ravi Iyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Iyer practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.