Learn more about Dr. Ravi Jhaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Jhaveri is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Jhaveri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaveri graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jhaveri has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jhaveri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravi J. Jhaveri practice?
Dr. Ravi Jhaveri practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Radiologists.