A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Jhaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Jhaveri is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Jhaveri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaveri graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jhaveri has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Jay Jhaveri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi J. Jhaveri practice?
- Dr. Ravi Jhaveri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Jhaveri practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Radiologists.