Learn more about Dr. Ravi Jhaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Jhaveri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Jhaveri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaveri graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jhaveri has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- South Austin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Jay Jhaveri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi J. Jhaveri practice?
- Dr. Ravi Jhaveri has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Jhaveri practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and Georgetown, TX.
See Austin Radiologists.