A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Desai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Desai, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Desai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Kumar Desai MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Desai practice?
- Dr. Ravi Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Desai practices Critical Care Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners.