Learn more about Dr. Ravi Ghanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Ghanta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghanta
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ghanta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Ghanta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanta graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghanta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi K Ghanta MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Ghanta practice?
- Dr. Ravi Ghanta has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Ghanta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Gastroenterologists.