Learn more about Dr. Ravi Ghanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Ghanta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghanta
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Ghanta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Ghanta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanta graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghanta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi K Ghanta MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Ghanta practice?
- Dr. Ravi Ghanta has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Ghanta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Gastroenterologists.