A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Ghanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Ghanta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Ghanta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanta graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghanta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi K Ghanta MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Ghanta practice?
- Dr. Ravi Ghanta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Ghanta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wyomissing, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and West Reading, PA.