A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Kamath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Kamath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Kamath, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamath graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kamath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Shanker Kamath MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi S. Kamath practice?
- Dr. Ravi Kamath has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Kamath practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.