A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Karnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Karnani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karnani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karnani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Karnani, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karnani graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Karnani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi M Karnani MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi M. Karnani practice?
- Dr. Ravi Karnani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Karnani practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Allergists and Akron Internists.