A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Karra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karra
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Karra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Karra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Karra graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Karra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Karra MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Karra practice?
- Dr. Ravi Karra has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Karra practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.