Learn more about Dr. Ravi Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Khanna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khanna
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Khanna, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Khanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Khanna BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Khanna practice?
- Dr. Ravi Khanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Khanna practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Oncologists.