A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Khanna, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Khanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khanna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravi Khanna practice?
Dr. Ravi Khanna practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Pain Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Oncologists, Springfield Hematologists, and Springfield Pain Management Doctors.