A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Kodali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Kodali is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Kodali, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodali graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kodali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Prakash Kodali MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi P. Kodali practice?
- Dr. Ravi Kodali has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Kodali practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Perrysburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Defiance, OH.
See Perrysburg Radiologists.