Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravi Kode
Dr. Ravi Kode, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with other offices in East Rutherford, NJ and New Orleans, LA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kode is affiliated with St John Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravi Kode has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ravi Kode is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Vikram Katari
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0 mi16
Dr. Carmen Pisc
Medical Oncology, Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0 mi28
Dr. Dennis Buck
Tulsa, OK 0 mi8