A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Konidala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Konidala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Konidala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Konidala graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Konidala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Konidala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Konidala practice?
- Dr. Ravi Konidala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Konidala practices Family Medicine near Crockett, TX.
See Crockett Family Physicians.