Dr. Ravi Konidala MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2016
Two thumbs up for Dr. K!
Dr. K is an outstanding physician. Our first visit to this facility was with a practitioner named Whitney. After that appt I wasn't sure this was the facility for us. I was looking for a new primary care physician for my father-in-law after he moved to the area. Our follow up appt was with Dr. K and he hit it out of the park! The appointment began with his nurse, who is an absolute gem. She is extremely compassionate & detail oriented. We adore her! Dr. K followed shortly thereafter. He is the kind of doctor who pays close attention to patient concerns/issues, and provides logical, caring feedback that is easy to understand and makes sense. In the event he uses any confusing medical terminology, he takes the time to make sure the patient understands the information he is conveying. It is obvious that he cares about his patients. My father-in-law does speak English, but is more comfortable speaking Spanish. Dr. K brought in an interpreter to make sure the exchange of information was complete and accurate. I am quite pleased with Dr. K, and comfortable with the care he & his nurse provide. I am completely at ease knowing they'll be treating any future health concerns or issues my father-in-law may have.

November 22nd, 2016