Learn more about Dr. Ravi Kothuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kothuru
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kothuru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Kothuru, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothuru graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kothuru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi DR Kothuru BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ravi D. Kothuru practice?
- Dr. Ravi Kothuru has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Kothuru practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.