A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Kothuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Kothuru, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothuru graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kothuru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kothuru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravi D. Kothuru practice?
Dr. Ravi Kothuru practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.