A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Kothuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Kothuru, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothuru graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kothuru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi DR Kothuru BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ravi D. Kothuru practice?
- Dr. Ravi Kothuru has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Kothuru practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Brooklyn Surgeons.