A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Krishnan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.