A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Krishnan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.