A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakkaraju graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lakkaraju has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju practice?
- Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI.
See Bay City Physiatrists.