Learn more about Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakkaraju
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lakkaraju Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakkaraju graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lakkaraju has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju practice?
- Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Lakkaraju practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI and Woodhaven, MI.
See Bay City Physiatrists.